To apply for a visa to Azerbaijan, you must meet the following requirements.
- Tourist (ordinary) - Tourist invitations (or a reservation confirmation letter from a hotel) should be on the letterhead of the travel company/hotel in Azerbaijan stamped, dated and signed by an authorised individual. Confirmations from online agents such as "booking.com" are NOT accepted
- Business – Letter of authorisation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan Republic - both for single and multiple entry visas
- Employment - Letter of authorisation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan Republic - both for single and multiple entry visas
- Private – Invitation from an Azerbaijani company or a foreign company based in Azerbaijan approved through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan Republic
- Invitation from a citizen of Azerbaijan Republic. It must be accompanied by a photocopy of his/her passport (pages 2-5) or national identification card (both sides). Download sample private letter of invitation. This letter of invitation must be approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
All invitations must be no older than one month
If you don't have a letter of information please visit our accredited agency, Star Visa Services, for further assistance.
- Recent utility bill
- Recent bank statement
- Recent credit card statement
- Mobile phone bill / contract
- Letter from the NHS