Online Azerbaijan Visa Application Form
From February 1, 2016, citizens of United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Japan, China, South Korea, Malaysia and Singapore will be able to obtain a 30 days single entry visa in all international airports of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- The day of submission and the day of collection are not included in the processing time as well as Azerbaijani and UK public holidays.
- Express processing service can only be used providing Telex invitation from the the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Multiple entry visas require telex invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Multiple entry visas are valid for 12 months from the date of issue with the duration of stay of up to either 90 or 180 days in total.
- Tourist visas are issued on a single entry basis only.
- All single entry visas are valid for 90 days from the date of issue with the duration of stay of up to 30 days.
- Visit visa fees for information on processing time and fees.
- Please visit our terms and conditions page.
Information on: Travel to Nagorno-Karabakh and other occupied regions of Azerbaijan.