Online Azerbaijan Visa Application Form
New Application Form
A new application form will be in effect from 4th March 2013, 10am GMT. After this, any applications made on the old form will not be accessible (your login will not work). Applications submitted online & printed prior to 4th March 2013, 10am can still be processed at the visa centre until 7th March 2013 (inclusive).
Azerbaijan Visa Service Centre is responsible for receiving visa applications for visit to the Republic of Azerbaijan from ordinary passport holders who are UK, Ireland, Iceland, Denmark citizens, holders of EU member state and EEA (European Economic Area) passports that are resident in UK, Ireland, Iceland, Denmark and citizens of other countries possessing UK, Ireland, Iceland, Denmark permanent residence, long term student or work permits, collecting visa fees on behalf of the Azerbaijani Embassy and returning processed visa applications.
NOTE: OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED ON 6th, 9th, 27th AND 28th MAY. PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION AS THE CLOSURE DAYS WILL AFFECT THE PROCESSING TIME
- The day of submission and the day of collection are not included in the processing time as well as Azerbaijani and UK public holidays.
- Express processing service can only be used for Business applications providing Telex invitation from the the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Multiple entry visas require telex invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Multiple entry visas are valid for 12 months from the date of issue with the duration of stay up to 90 days.
- Tourist visas are issued on a single entry basis only. All single entry visas are valid for up to 90 days from the date of issue with the duration of stay up to 30 days.
- For double-entry visas, dates of both entries should be indicated. Double-entry visas are valid for up to 90 days from the date of issue with the duration of stay up to 90 days.
- Visit visa fees for information on processing time and fees.
- Please visit our terms and conditions page.
Travel to Nagorno-Karabakh and other occupied regions of Azerbaijan.