Online Azerbaijan Visa Application Form
Azerbaijan Visa Service Centre is responsible for receiving visa applications for visit to the Republic of Azerbaijan from ordinary passport holders who are UK, Ireland, Iceland, Denmark citizens, holders of EU member state and EEA (European Economic Area) passports that are resident in UK, Ireland, Iceland, Denmark and citizens of other countries possessing UK, Ireland, Iceland, Denmark permanent residence, long term student or work permits, collecting visa fees on behalf of the Azerbaijani Embassy and returning processed visa applications.
Information on Foreigners and stateless persons' registration upon place of stay
NOTE: THE VISA CENTRE WILL BE CLOSED ON 18TH APRIL AND 21ST APRIL FOR UK PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
PLEASE NOTE THAT AS OF 22ND APRIL 2014 DOUBLE ENTRY VISAS WILL BE ABOLISHED. MULTIPLE ENTRY BUSINESS AND FAMILY MEMBER VISAS WILL START TO BE ISSUED WITH THE INCREASED DURATION OF STAY OF 180 DAYS
- The day of submission and the day of collection are not included in the processing time as well as Azerbaijani and UK public holidays.
- Express processing service can only be used for Business applications providing Telex invitation from the the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Multiple entry visas require telex invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Multiple entry visas are valid for 12 months from the date of issue with the duration of stay up to 180 days in total.
- Information on Foreigners and stateless persons' registration upon place of stay
- Tourist and Private visas are issued on a single entry basis only. All single entry visas are valid for 90 days from the date of issue with the duration of stay up to 30 days.
- Visit visa fees for information on processing time and fees.
- Please visit our terms and conditions page.
Information on: Travel to Nagorno-Karabakh and other occupied regions of Azerbaijan.